More headlines are hitting the wires via Reuters from RBA's Governor Philip Lowe, who says that current level of the Australian Dollar and rates is suitable for economy.
Headlines (via Reuters)
- Recent rise in commodity prices has put upward pressure on AUD
- Says further marked AUD appreciation from here would complicate adjustment
- Home prices have risen faster in some areas in last couple of months
- Says takes comfort in slower credit growth
- Easing in monetary policy globally reaching diminishing returns
- Reasonable prospect domestic inflation will return to target as forecasted